We Invite You Back to Anyela’s
General Rules in Planning your Visit
Anyela’s Vineyards is planning to reopen, in a limited capacity, on Friday 12, pending state level conditions are met.
Although we are reopening, your visit to Anyela’s in the next few weeks will be different. We are REQUIRED to implement certain rules and guidelines for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
General Rules in Planning your Visit:
- Please be Patient! We are new at this process and the rules are changing daily. Please respect and comply with all requests made by our staff. Your cooperation is essential!
- Learn more about our tasting options by clicking here.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or less.
- Face Masks are required and must always be worn unless consuming wine, food, or other beverages.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling ill.
- All wine and food consumption will occur outdoors! Therefore, be prepared for inclement weather. If rain is forecasted, bring an umbrella, and/or seek shelter in your car. You will not be permitted to rush into the building for protection as this creates a physical distancing challenge.
Specific Rules and Guidelines When on Premises
- Entry is through the main door area of the tasting room only! You are not allowed to walk directly into the tasting room. Our host will direct you upon entering the building.
- The host will provide you with hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- Maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all time.
- Pets are welcome if on a leash and they also must maintain a 6 ft. physical distance from other groups. This is your responsibility.
- Observe floor markings for flow and distance.
- All bottles, glasses and trash must be removed from tables and bought to designated locations.
- There is only one point of exit. When reentering you must go through the host once again.
- We would be happy to address any questions you may have regarding the reopening of our tasting room. Please call at 315-685-3797 or email email@example.com
THANK YOU and looking forward to seeing you again!